Combatarms hacks,rez mods,etc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Download all different kinds of hacks, .rez mods and more

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! Empty
PostSubject: Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 am

More Great upcoming mods about to arive

For best programs on the internet go to these links
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

Aviator Glasses To Grey Reigndeer nose mod

Hey guys I took this request/challenge in from johnjerry and again acomplished that request. The title gives it all, It changes the aviator glasses into a grey version of the red nose reigndeer nose.

Heres a screenshot

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________

M67 Grenade (default grenade) to Ak47 Mod!!!!

Hey guys, Another new mod for everyone and anyone. This time I took in a request/challenge from johnjerry and acomplished it. It was to make the grenade shoot as fast as a gun. Thats exactly what it does. theres no wait time for pulling back your arm to throw the grenade, the second you press the mouse button it will instantly throw your grenade into the air!

Here a screenshot!!

Heres the download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heres the virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Snow valley Mod to hot sand seamless texture

This is my like 5th snowvalley and cold seed texture mod but this is my first one I will be posting on gordon. It just changes the ground texture to hotsand seamless texture and walls to brown dirt wall (looks really cool)

Screenshots

Bloody Scope Mod (Cool Effect)

Hey guys, this mod is another mod for the scope and unlike the metal scope mod you can actually see with this one. All I did was edit the two lower level scopes to have blood on the vision glass.

Heres a screenshot

(must inject these two files into UI_HUD_info.rez)

M16A3 To Aug A1 Gore Version Mod

This thrilling mod will increase your skill in combat arms! As it increases your gameplay it also decreases your recoil and gives you a better fire rate!
This grusome mod will pump your heart and get you ready for battle!

Heres a screenshot!

Heres your downloads
(you must download both these files)

Guns_T_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_M_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heres your virus scans

Guns_T_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

GUNS_M_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My first high quality blood mod for the law!

Ok guys, heres something that I think everyone will like. Its my first high quality blood mod. To make this blood effect I downloaded 1000 extra brushes for gimp put a lot of them together and created this.

Heres what it looks like

Heres a download for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heres a virus scan for you: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

__________________________________________________ _______________

Minimi To ak47!!

Hey guys, This is A heavy Machine gun of the Minime turned into the AR weapon of an ak47. This is an amazin mod because the Minime takes the firerate and recoil of an ak47 and the ak47 takes the damage or the minime!!!!!!!

Screenshot

M9 Knife To Flame Thrower Mod

Hey guys, this is my first crossmod that im posting on gordon sys. It is something I havnt seen yet so I decided to post. It is a Knife to flamethrower mod. It sort of like a super knife mod but its not as fast and if everyone starting using it would make ca knife fight more fun because people arent getting all these unbelievables on you all the time. And I know it makes you mad when you have super knife and someone else has it against you. So here it is

Screenshot

M16A3 To Red&Black Famas Mod

Ok here we go, this is the mod I said I would release. This is a really good mod, it has great accuracy, great recoil and great rate of fire.

One minor bug though - The weapon turns out a little small but its still a good size.

Screenshot

You must download both these files and put in combatarms/game folder, backup the old ones first

Guns_T_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_M_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus scans

Guns_M_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_T_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

M16A3 To Ak47 With New Texture!!

Hey guys, ounce again I made a gun swap texture swap and texture edit but this time its for the m16a3 to ak47. This is probebly not the best I could do but Its pretty good, I hope you like it!

Screenshot

You must download both these files and put into your combat arms/game folder but backup your old ones first

Guns_T_PV_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_M_PV_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scans

Guns_T_PV_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_M_PV_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

M16A3 To G36E with new Texture!

Hey again, I made yet another mod from the one I made half an hour ago for the uzi but this one is very similar. I did the same routine but with the m16a3 to a g36e with a new texture. Check it out.

Heres the screenshot

You need to download both of these files and put in your combat arms/game folder and backup the old ones.

Guns_M_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_T_AR download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scans

Guns_M_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guns_T_AR virus scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Uzi to Ump Plus new Texture Mod!

This is serious now, ok guys this time what I did is turn the uzi into a ump then turned uzi texture to ump texture then I edited the texture to be Silver! Green! And Red! I hope you like it so here it is!

Heres the screenshot

Blue Crane Mod

Hi, This time I made something really really cool, but it has nothing to do with weapons, I was scrolling through files and I found this and started editing it and it turned out really cool.

Screenshot

(inject the files to Textures.rez)

__________________________________________________ _______________
If wanna know how to make regular textures on swapped weapons go to my tutorial here

Knife Crosshair Mod

hey ounce again I found out something new, how to edit crosshairs, so this is my first one and it look pretty cool to me

All you do is inject this to Ui-Hud-Info.rez and you should know what to do next, change names of new and old file

Here the screenshot

Virus Scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Law To Flame Thrower Mod

Hey guys, I just figured out a way to turn a law into a flame thrower, and have the flame throwers regular texture on it. All I did was open guns_t_law.rez and took the flame.dtx and renamed it law.dtx and replaced it with the regualr law.dtx which made the flame take its regular texture.

Heres a screenshot

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

M9 To Ninjato Mod

Ok, I give credit to Imnotexistint for giving me the idea in one of his posts. Well was a mod I made in 2 minutes. All it is, is the m9 default knife turned into a ninjato. I think It effect the range of hit too...Im going to look into this.

Heres a screenshot

Here is the download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the Virus Scan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

M16a3 To Scar_l Mod

OK well as you may or may not know I deleted my old scar mod because it had a sucky texture, but now that I know how to get the real texture I dont have to worry about that, so here is the m16a3 to scar_l mod.

Quote:
If you use scope it appears like 6 inches above gun due to model change.

Here the screenshot

All you do is put the two files in your combat arms / game folder.

Download 1 guns_M_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scan 1: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download 2 guns_t_AR: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Virus Scan 2: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Snyper Mods

hey again, I just made two more mods to celebrate new years, I hope everyone had a merry christmas and a happy new years so heres a mod that mostly boys will like out there......lol

Ok Heres the screenshots

Warning: If you cannot handle seeing hot girls then do not download this.....Although this may be very distracting to people that do like hot girls, If you try it you'll know what im talking about.

Here is the download and virus scan

M9 Knife To C4 from S&D mod

Ok guys well this mod is just for fun, Its a knife cross modded to be a c4 explosive from search and destroy. Like I said its just for fun, It knifes everytime you type in the code on the c4 which is like every 4-6 seconds

Here a screenshot

Metal Scope Mod

This is my first mod where I edited a scope and its for the two lower level scopes. This mod is strictly for fun and won't help your game play ounce so ever. What I have done this time is took the regular scopes and put a metal plate over the vision.

Heres a screenshot

Back to top Go down
https://combatarmscheaters.board-directory.net
c0.0kie

PostSubject: wow   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:35 pm

holy shit thats a lot of mods xD.

can i leech to this site?
Back to top Go down
aasdf11234

PostSubject: my mod that i use   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:34 am

i have another mod... it like super knife, exept its a minigun and it really works

HERES A SCREENSHOT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HERES THE WEBSITE

Back to top Go down
jaws4555

PostSubject: Re: Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:04 am

much mods awesome cheers
Back to top Go down
darkace747

PostSubject: Re: Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:32 am

mods don't even work.wen ever i startit is client file corrupted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!   Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin's Package(Best mods yet)!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combatarms hacks,rez mods,etc  :: .Rez Mods-
Jump to: